The whole series would include (among others) topics like:
- Getting data from the web (yahoo, google, CBOE etc)
- Aligning and filtering datasets
- Nearest-neighbor classification
- Designing & backtesting strategies
- Interfacing with Interactive Brokers
- Keeping track of strategy performance
Creating quality material takes a lot of time and effort, so I don't think that I will be able to offer whole material for free.
If you are interested in the series please let me know what you think by filling in the poll on the right.
Get source files